May 01, 2011

Designer Forum Copenhagen

Friday I went to a huge Danish sample sale called Designer Forum. It's pretty famous among fashionistas in Copenhagen and thousands of girls and boys had shown up to rummage all the boxes and tables of designer clothing and accessories. I took a few quick pics there with my iPhone, but for the most part I was too busy shopping to take pictures. They had a lovely selection of Wildfox Couture and I tried on almost everything. I fell in love with a gorgeous knit sweater and I'm really regretting not buying it. I did however get a Wilfox hoodie, a tie dye kaftan, and a vintage (antique according to the seller) Indian quilt. I'm overall very happy with my buys but really wish I could get that darn sweater off my mind...



My dream sweater. *cry*


Cute flowery dresses. I wanted two of them but forgot to go back for them.


Fun funky sneaker bags. Very hard to resist.









A wide selection of vintage/antique Indian quilts and pillowcases in beautiful colorful fabrics.



Late night quick pics of my new kaftan.



My Indian quilt. It was hard to pick just one out of the bunch but I loved this color combo of pink, blue, yellow and purple.




My kaftan and Wildfox hoodie.

No comments:

Post a Comment