March 20, 2010

Drooling over Poked Studio

You're probably already familiar with Poked Studio but I need to write about it nevertheless. Poked Studio is illustrator Jonathan Ball and I'm madly in love with his illustrations and designs as well as all the free goodies he offers on his site. I especially love his 3D work and how well it blends with 2D coloring and textures. I've been wanting his lovely art pillows from ClickforArt for ages but have yet to afford one. His work is so vibrant and fun and full of crazy details. I've always been a sucker for cute characters and these are awesome and all live in stange and magic looking worlds. Hopefully I'll be able to get a print or a pillow in the future, but for now I'll enjoy the world of Poked Studio on Jonathan's website, Flickr and Twitter.






No comments:

Post a Comment